Tuesday 1 March 2016

The Body Shop Event @ The Mall Cribbs Causeway

Hello!


For years I have loved The Body Shop, particularly their tea tree range, so when I heard that the shop at The Mall Cribbs Causeway were holding their first blogger event I was excited.



Upon arrival I was given a drink and some heart shaped chocolates (which were delicious!) whilst being introduced to the team. The first activity I did was have a hand massage with some lovely new products from the British Rose range which were released for Mothers Day. The store just had sinks put in so the lady run my hand under warm water and massaged a scrub, an instant glow body essence and body butter into my hand whilst telling me some facts about the range. She then finished off by spritzing some of the eau de toilette on to my wrist. The massage was relaxing and my hand felt like jelly afterwards!


The next thing I did was have a make up consultation with another member of staff. She asked me what I was interested in which I replied were the eyeshadows. We picked out some eyeshadows and she used them on me to make a neutral smokey eye. It felt quite therapeutic having my make up one which I've only had done once before and I really liked the results! We also had a look at the purple and brown lipsticks and she wrote down for me all the products that we looked at.




The last step was a skincare consultation. I sat down with and a different lady and she asked me a few questions to determine my skin type and what I wanted to achieve with my skin. I described my skin as blemished to normal with slightly dry patches around my eyes. I also said that I want to achieve an unblemished, even skin tone which is youthful. She then tried some products on my hand which were tailored to my specific skin needs, explained the uses and benefits for them and wrote me up a day and night skincare routine. The products I liked trying the most were the Aloe night cream, the Drops of Youth serum and the Camomile butter. I'm definitely going to have to make some purchases soon!



The overall experience was very nice and the ladies who worked there were absolutely lovely. They were extremely helpful and were really interested in blogging. They even gave us a little goodie bag which I was grateful for as there were some samples in there that I wanted to try. I do hope they hold another event soon!






Thanks The Body Shop team at The Mall Cribbs Causeway!

No comments:

Post a Comment