Friday 18 March 2016

Hair | Empties #9

Hello!


My 9th empties?! But this one is special, because this one is all about my empty hair products. If I had to pick something I liked the most about my appearance, I think I would choose my hair. I dye my hair and use straighteners on it often. So I do like to look after it!



  • TRESemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray- This hairspray looks so manky now! A little goes a long way with this big can and I have honestly had it for years. I don't like to use hairspray all over my hair, but only on the baby hairs at the top of my head as they stick up too much for my liking naturally!

  • Batiste Dry Shampoo Coconut & Exotic Tropical- My holy grail, my best friend, my saviour on a weekly basis. I can never express my love for Batiste dry shampoo enough. 

  • L'Oreal Studio Line Hot & Sleek Heat Protector- I straighten my hair frequently so something to protect my hair from heat is necessary. It is a cream texture and goes on to damp hair with ease. I run it through with my fingers then use a comb to spread it evenly. Works a treat!

  • Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Moistuire Kick Beauty Balm- I tried this sample size when it came in my goody bag from Bristol Fashion Week and I really loved it. I liked applying it to the ends of my hair because I suffer from split ends and it really made my hair feel thicker at the ends and looked after it! I also liked using it the front of my hair where I use the straighteners the most because sometimes the baby hairs can look a little frazzled. Great stuff! 


If you would like to read my previous empties post, click here. What are your haircare favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment