Wednesday 31 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject2014 | New Year's Resolutions

Hello!

This will be my last post for the #BigBlogmasProject2014! What a busy month it has been!

2015 is going to be a very important year for me personally. In 2015 I will be turning 18, taking my final exams, leaving Sixth Form, finding out what University I got in to and beginning my gap year. How crazy! I cannot get over the fact I am going to be an adult.

One of my main resolutions is to not let my anxiety get in the way of the new chapter in my life. Things are changing drastically in my life in 2015 and I don't want my anxiety to hold me back like it has done for years and years. I have always struggled with anxiety and panic attacks and I am determined not to let them get in the way of things.

Additionally, I want to work hard in my gap year and get a full-time job ready to make some money to go away with my friends and with my boyfriend. My resolution is to work hard to achieve these things and to also do lots of volunteering for a local mental health charity.

Finally, my New Year's Resolution is to just have fun. Years and years in education has made it difficult for me to have a social life and I have always been so focused on exams and getting the best grades. This year when I leave Sixth Form I plan to take a step back and focus on me for a year and to have more fun. 


I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's! What are your New Year's Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment