Sunday 14 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject2014 | Christmas Nail Art Inspirations

 Hey,

As you guys should know by now, I'm a big fan of nail art. But none of my own nail art come without inspiration! I take the majority of my inspiration from Instagram, so I have compiled for you 5 of my favourite Christmas nail art inspirations from Instagram.

1. CutePolish (Insa: @cutepolish Youtube: CutePolish): She is the Queen of nail art on YouTube and has inspired so many of my designs. She is definitely one to check out. She always does these fantastic Christmas nail art guides every year!


2. Insta: @Sherrinessparklies: This design is flawless, artistic and sophisticated. It is a beautiful design, my favourite part being the snowflakes, that would go well with a Christmas dress to a Christmas do.


3. Insta: @BonitaJuanita2: These are too cute! These Christmasy polka dot tips would be super easy to do and very effective. 


4. Insta: @Kristyhomolya: I always love it when a nail artist creates these nail wheels so you can see various designs. Each and every one of these designs are beautiful and you could even merge one or two of them together in to one design! A definite artist.


5. Insta: @Nailsbytinav: I don't know about you, but this design reminds me of a traditional Christmas jumper! The reindeer are just too cute!


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment