Wednesday 10 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject2014 | £15 & Under Gift Guide for Men


Hey guys!

I don't know about you, but I find it really difficult to buy for men. I come from a large family where there are only 2 guys in the family so I am not particularly used to buying for men. So I thought I'd help you guys out by giving you ideas of what to get for the men in your life on a budget with £15 or under! I also did a £15 & Under Gift Guide for Women so to check it out just click here. Anyway, let's get started...


  • Boots: LOreal Men Expert The Complete Expert £15.00: For the skincare lover in your life. A hydra energetic face wash, shaving gel and anti-fatigue moisturiser. What could be better? I know my brother likes to use the face wash so I think I am going to probably buy this set for him. 

  • Play.com: Wonders of the Solar System by Professor Brian Cox £14.13: For the space/science lovers in your life. With fascinating facts about our solar system and absolutely stunning photos, it is a really interesting book. This is something my brother mentioned he would like to me as he loves photography and is interested in the photography in this book.

  • Essential Jewellery: Stainless Steel and Leather ID Bracelet £14.99: For the love of your life. This is one of the presents I have been considering buying for my boyfriend. It is a lovely bracelet with a stainless steel bar which you can engrave. Would be great to engrave perhaps the date you got together or just that you love them.

  • Menkind: Dock It Phone Charger £7.99: For the iPhone lover in your life. A cool little gadget that requires no messy wires that you can trip over and the ability to use it whilst still on charge! Just plug it in the wall and put your phone on to the dock standing up and jobs a good 'un. 

  • Topman: Black Plum Marl Roller Crew Neck T-Shirt £5.00: For the trendy guy in your life. Everybody needs a basic top that can be paired with any outfit in their life and this is one for the men. A basic, yet lovely coloured, t-shirt with turned up sleeves. Simple yet effective. 

I hope these help! What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment