Sunday 4 January 2015

What I Got for Christmas 2014

Hey guys!

I know this post is about a week late but it is finally here! I'm not making this post to brag about what I got I just know how much I like seeing what other people got for Christmas so I am making this post for people like me. I know I got a lot of presents and that is not because I am rich but because I have a very large and close-knit family. Some presents aren't on here because either I received them early or received them after Christmas and after I took these photos. But anyway, let's begin with this photo heavy post! 



my gifts from my boyfriend. We're going to put a photo of us in that frame.





a beautiful tealight holder which makes the skull light up!









front back back of the top

tights and leggings



What did you get for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment