Friday 5 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject2014 | 3 Books I Want for Christmas


Hey guys! 

Usually on my Christmas list I have about ten books that I want. I am a huge fan of reading and have been from a young age. However, all the exams and stuff that I have going on now means I don't get a lot of time to read like I used to which is a shame. Because of this I already have lots of books to get through so I have only put down 3 books on my list this Christmas. All three books have been made into films but I have not watched them as I am a strong believer in reading the book before you watch the film! You should never judge a book by its film. So what are they I hear you ask? Well, I'll tell you!

1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner- A book that all my friends have read but me. I've heard that it is perfect for those who like The Hunger Games and/or Divergent. I really like The Hunger Games and I LOVE Divergent so I am quite looking forward to giving this series a go.


2. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn- I do like to read/watch a good thriller so this seems perfect for me. Apparently full of twists and turns and recommended by my Dad, I've got to check it out. What happened to Nick's wife? Well I'd like to find out.

3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman- I have seen this book around for years every time I go in to Waterstones and had even read the blurb once or twice but never bought it. My book-loving friend who is in to the same books as me recommended this one and I very much trust her judgement! However I've seen the trailer for the film and I think I am going to be crying reading this one.

So that's it! Have you read any of these books? If so, what do you think of them? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment