Sunday 21 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject2014 | My Christmas Playlist

Hey!

When I am decorating the Christmas tree with my family our favourite thing to do is to put on some loud music and take it in turns to choose a song. Here are the songs I picked this year!:


  • Michael Buble- White Christmas
  • Michael Buble- Feeling Good
  • Elvis Presley- Hard Headed Woman
  • Slade- Merry Christmas Everybody
  • Elvis Presley- Jailhouse Rock
  • Robbie Williams- Mac the Knife
  • Robbie Williams & Jonatham Wilkes- Me And My Shadow
  • Louis Armstrong- It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
  • Frozen- Summer Song
  • Frozen- Love Is An Open Door
  • The AristoCats- Everybody Wants To Be A Cat
  • 42nd Street- Opening Sequence (musical sequence)
  • Gene Kelly- Anchors Aweigh (musical sequence)
  • Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly- Babbitt & The Bromide (musical sequence)



What songs are on your Christmas playlist? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment