Friday 29 August 2014

Empties #1

Hello!

So this is my first empties post! It seemed I was finishing these products all at the same time so it seemed silly not to make a post out of it!


1) Impulse Very Pink- Smells a lovely smell that I can't quite put my finger on. It's a shame Impulse body sprays never last that long!
2) Natural Collection Green Skin Corrector Stick- I go through these like nobody's business! I use these underneath every make up look to cancel out redness (my skin has a lot of it) and it works a treat!
3) The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub- I have been using this facial scrub in the shower twice a week since Christmas and I have only just finished it! A lovely scrub for those of you with blemished skin and acne like me!
4) Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel- I absolutely love this shower gel and I am sad I have finished it! To see my review of it, click here.


That's my first empties post! Do you use any of these products? What product have you finished? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment