Wednesday 6 August 2014

Haul~ Sleek, Boohoo, H&M, New Look, Debenhams & Next

Hey!

I bought quite a few things in the month of July from various places so I want to share them with you here.

  • The bag is from Boohoo.com and I bought it because I needed a new bag for Sixth Form which would be large enough to fit A4 textbooks in it. This was perfect! A blog post on it will be coming soon.
  • I also desperately needed sunglasses and settled for a circular pair from New Look. A post will be coming soon!
  • From Boots I bought myself a Sleek I-Divine Palette and I chose the Storm palette. I have had my eye on these palettes for so long! Review coming soon!
  • From Next I bought myself two matching plunge bras from Next for £20, one in nude and the other in black. I really love these and they have such a nice lacey pattern!
  • The shorts came from H&M. They are drawstring ones which were only £4! They kind of look like a skirt when on and I bought them because I thought they were perfect to pull on over bikini bottoms when on the beach or beside the pool.
  • Finally, I bought a bikini top from Debenhams. It is a lovely bikini top complimentary to small boobs and that aims to make them look bigger. A blog post coming soon!


As you can see I have many

posts coming up on these so make sure you keep an eye on the blog! 
What do you think? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment