Friday 8 August 2014

LUSH Happy Hippy Shower Gel Review!

Hey!

I'd like to review my current shower gel for you which is from Lush called Happy Hippy.

The shower gel is the scent of grapefruit and can be bought in three different sizes: 

  • 100g for £3.50
  • 250g for £6.95
  • 500g for £11.50

As you can tell that is quite expensive for shower gel, especially £3.50 for a travel sized shower gel like mine.

Apart from the annoying price which all of Lush's shower gels have, I absolutely love it. It has such a strong, fresh and zesty grapefruit scent which lingers on your skin. I think this is a perfect smell for Summer and is nice and refreshing when you're feeling all hot and bothered from the heat. 

PROS:

  • Different size range
  • Smallest size great for travelling
  • Refreshing summery and zesty grapefruit scent
  • Smell lingers on your skin


CONS:

  • Pricey
Overall I absolutely love the shower gel and will definitely be taking it on holiday with me. However, I don't love it enough to spend that kind of money on shower gel. Perhaps though I would buy the smallest size as part as a gift to a friend! I'd recommend it if you don't mind the price.

Have you used it? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment