Wednesday 26 March 2014

Natural Collection Green Correction Stick Review!

Hello BumbleBeas!

Today I am reviewing the Natural Collection Green Correction Concealer Stick which I bought in Boots for the small amount of £1.99.

If you don't know what green concealers are, they are used to go underneath your foundation/concealer to counter out the redness. If you are someone who suffers from acne, redness or scarring like me then this is perfect for you. It is fantastic at reducing redness!

I have been using one of these for a year or two now but by another brand. It was super good but for some reason they discontinued it! Gutted, I needed to find another one fast and this is what I found.

The photo is of the third one of mine. It is a lighter green than my old one but it does reduce redness and I wouldn't live without it. However I find the stick very weak and each one I have used has snapped. In fact, this one is broken and I haven't even used it! However, it is still usable you just have to be careful with it.

Another problem I found with it is that if you are someone who uses it every day and over the majority of your face (like me!) then it won't last long. My first one lasted a month and a half whereas the old ones I used to use would last much longer. Despite this it is still cheap so I guess it doesn't make much difference to the bank.

But yes, it does work and does what it says on the label. I would recommend it. I am faithful to green corrector sticks and are the best weapon for fighting redness on your skin or the redness that comes with spots.

PROS:
  • Reduces redness
  • Easy to apply and blend
  • Doesn't show green through your foundation/concealer
  • Easy to use on acne
  • Cheap


CONS:

  • Breaks very easily
  • Quite a light green
  • The stick doesn't last very long 


What do you think? Have you used it? How do you cover up redness? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment