Thursday 6 March 2014

Getting Organised Series: #1

Hello BumbleBeas!



A lot of eventful things have been happening in my life the past year and one thing that has been let down because of it is my bedroom. My bedroom has taken a backseat in my life and it has really become a disorganised mess. Everything is a state, nothing is tidy and I can never find a single thing. My room has become as disorganised as my life. I'm not even exaggerating: I haven't seen my entire bedroom floor in months and every drawer and corner of my room is just one big muddle.

So then it occurred to me that if there is one thing I can take control of in my life is the setting I am in. Having a bedroom in such a state that I am embarrassed about has made me feel down and I know if I can get on top of it and achieve organisation then that will transfer in to me feeling a bit happier about life.

After doing a lot of research on organisation and watching various videos/reading posts on different ways of organising and using materials you have to get tidy I have finally begun the long process of sorting out my room! When I can come home from a stressful day and feel at peace in my room is the day I will be happy.

So I thought I would take you all along on my journey. This will be my getting organised for a more organised life and an organised mind series which will include updates on my situation, ideas and DIY crafts. I have a few ideas so stay tuned!

And if your room as in much as a state as mine you might want to join me on battling it. You will feel better for it afterwards!




No comments:

Post a Comment