Thursday 27 March 2014

My Birthday Wishlist!

Hello BumbleBeas!

Surprise, my birthday is next week (3rd of April)! My birthday is going to be pretty boring as nobody is around that day but the day after I am going for a meal and to see the film Divergent with some fellow Divergent fan friends which will be pretty awesome. Then on the weekend I am going for a huge birthday meal with ALL my family :-)

I haven't made much of a list this year, but here is my (what I can remember!) from my birthday list!

  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner
  • ROMWE Halloween Doll's Head Print Skirt (yes, doll heads!)
  • Revlon Matte Balm -Shameless
  • Chicago DVD
  • City of Bones DVD
  • L'oreal Manga Mascara -Black/Turqoise
  • Models Own Sticky Fingers
  • Models Own Hypergel
  • Models Own Speckled Egg
  • Essie -Lapiz of Luxury

What do you think? I will make a post after my birthday showing all the things I got and what I got up to!




No comments:

Post a Comment