Saturday 29 March 2014

Seventeen Metallic Cream Review!


Hello Bumblebeas :-)

I received this in a Seventeen make up box gift set for Christmas and I never took notice of it until now. It is a nude metallic cream which is slightly shimmery that is completely versatile for your face. I personally like to use it on my eyelids.

It is a lovely creamy texture which applies well and blends lovely. I prefer to rub my finger in it and apply it to my eyelids rather than use a brush as it is just far easier.

The reason I like to use this on my eyelids is that I think it helps my eyes stand out and look brighter and is also a great substitute for when you don't have time to put on eyeshadow.

I overall cannot find a fault with this product and is totally long lasting. I use it every single day but you can hardly tell that!

PROS:

  • It is a nude colour
  • Easy to apply
  • Long lasting
  • Can be used in various different ways
  • Cheap
  • Slight shimmer
What do you think? Let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment