Friday 7 March 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Primer Review!

Hello BumbleBeas!

I have had this primer for about two months now and I kept on meaning to make a review but I wanted to really try it out before I passed judgement on it. I chose to try it out as I am a massive fan of Maybelline's 'Baby Lips' so I wanted to see if this lived up to the name.

On first look, the tube is such a lovely design and the joke about 'only for adults!' against the product name is quite humorous. When something is nicely designed as this it makes me want it more. I am a sucker for it! It also claims to be a lightweight primer and an instant pore eraser. But does it do what is claims on the tube?

With other primers I have used I have found them to be too slippery that don't sit well on my skin. When I go on to do my make up I feel that primer just makes it worse. So when I got this, I was slightly cautious. I was wrong to be!

The primer is lightweight and you only need a tiny bit to spread well across your face. I like to put it on about 15 minutes before I do my make up and by then it has settled in well so my make up doesn't go slippery with it. 

I decided for myself that I only wanted to put it on a certain parts of my cheeks. These are areas I really wanted pores to be minimised as I have also got some horrible deep scars that I can't get rid of! So I wanted to make those parts look as good as possible.

After a whole day of make up my concealer stayed on really well, I would perhaps even go further to saying it stayed on better than it would without primer! I'd also say that my pores looked minimised which I was relieved about.

Overall I really like this primer and there is nothing I dislike about it. I use it daily and I am glad I got to try it out. It is a cheap, reasonable price so I would be happy to repurchase it again. I would definitely recommend it to you all.

Have you used this product? What do you think about it? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment