Sunday 2 February 2014

Get to Know Me Tag!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
I am blessed with straight hair that I love. However it flicks up at the ends which are easily fixed with straighteners. 

2. Do you dye your hair yourself or do you go to a salon?
My mum has always dyed my hair for me and I have never done it myself or in a salon. All I do is buy two boxes of hair dye (because I have long, thick hair) and mum will do it at home in the kitchen.

3. Do you wear your hair in the same style everyday or change it?
You may see this as a flaw but I am not adventurous with my hair in the slightest. Every single day I just straighten it down and that's it! I curled my hair once when I was younger but my hair is too heavy to hold it. I also only ever wear my hair up for dancing because I have to but I detest it up otherwise. Pretty bland!

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I always do my own. If you can do it yourself, why pay for someone else to? I mean I know people find it therapeutic and relaxing but I'd much rather do it myself than have other people do so. I had fake nails put on once by someone and I just didn't enjoy it at all.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I do my nails every two weeks. I will do a design and keep it going filling in the chips until two weeks is up then I will do another design.

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
I polish my toes all year round! I especially make sure it looks good in the summer time when I am wearing flip flops but generally I do it throughout the year just for the pure love of painting my nails.

7. How long does it take you to put your make up on?
Roughly about 15-20 minutes. I honestly don't wear a lot of make up and don't ever 'go to town' with my make up, I just keep it pretty basic with concealer, mascara and eyeliner with the occasional lipstick and rare occasion of eyeshadow.

8. What do you do first face or eyes?
I do it like a sandwich! I will do my mascara, then my face, then my eyeliner. An eye/face sandwich! Doesn't sound tasty at all.

9. Do you collect make up or just buy it when you need it?
I buy make up when I need it and I know I get on well with that product. However I'm lately slowly building more of an addiction to make up and want to try new things. We will see! I'll blame blogger. However I collect nail polish just because you can never have too much nail polish in my opinion.

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never have and probably never will. I honestly don't like the thought of gluing lashes to my eyes.

11. Do you do a full face of make up every day?
Mostly, yeah! I am super self-conscious about my skin as I have some horrible red scarring on my face so I will never ever leave the house without concealer and mascara on. Despite this you will rarely on occasion catch me with no eyeliner on! Shocking, I know.

12. Do you wear make up when your home alone or with the family?
If I'm not leaving the house then I won't put on any make up as my family are the only people I feel comfortable with seeing my red scarred face (lol). But if I have some nasty spots going on I will do a slight coverage of concealer.

13. Will you leave the house without make up?
Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I wish I had the confidence to though because it would make my life so much easier. I really respect girls who do!

14. How many high end products do you have?
Zero? I'm not made of money and I don't have a job (yet?) but I am pretty content with my drug store make up.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
The majority of the time yes as I am a VERY indecisive person who panics about making decisions so I need the luxury of time to think otherwise I stress myself out and end up late for things!

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Haha, like, once a year? I stick to the same bag mostly and have the same bag for everything.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
On a weekday I will go to bed at 10pm and fall asleep between 12-1.30am to wake up at 7.40am. BUT if it is a weekend or I have time off from sixth form I go to sleep at stupid o'clock and wake up about half 10. 

18. How often or when do you work out?
HAHAHAHA never. I do dancing once a week but that is as far as it goes. I am supposed to do specific work outs given to me by my physio as I have back problems but I'm too lazy and have no willpower.

19. Left or right handed?
A righteous lefty! (That sounded good in my head)

20. How tall are you?
5"6 which makes me taller than the majority of my family.

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Nope, not really! I know some Spanish but I could probably understand more than I can actually say. 

22. How many pets do you have?
I have my cat Suki who is my best friend and two crested gecko lizards Stig and Tikka. We used to have another cat but she died and I also used to have two gerbils (Winston and Nibbler) and JayJay my hamster. In addition we breed the lizards to sell if the babies ever count?? 

23. How often are you on Blogger?
Every day. I don't blog everyday but I'm here every day reading and commenting on other people's stuff and wishing I could be as good as them at blogging. :P

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I read every single comment posted on my blog as it makes me squeal with excitement knowing someone is actually paying attention to what I am saying! Sometimes I will read the comments on other people's.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes! I have been accumulating a list on my phone that I just simply don't have all the money for. It is a case of pick and choosing!

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
My real name is Briony but my nickname for years is Bea. Because of my two different names I always make usernames on things as 'BrionyBea' and as 'sincerely' is how you sign off a letter I thought it would be funny to put that with both names down. Does that make sense?

27. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I just use the camera on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. Nothing fancy.

28. How often do you clean your house?
Rarely. I am rubbish and have no motivation. 

29. What's your favourite colour?
Hmmm....I wear mostly black but my favourite colours are actually teal/red/purple.

30. Do you swear?
Every day, especially when I am angry. Sorry Mum.

31. What are you doing with the rest of the day?
It is 1:00am so probably sleep until 10am I guess? Then the plan is to spend some time with my niece, hang out with my boyfriend at his then eat a takeaway, watch Saturday night TV and do dreadful revision.


No comments:

Post a Comment