Sunday 16 February 2014

My Favourite Eye Make-Up Remover!

Hello BumbleBeas!

As someone who is always wearing mascara and HEAVY eyeliner, eye make-up remover is always a necessary.

I have found that the best one for me is the eye make-up remover gel from Boots which has cucumber in it and is for all skin types.

It is a nice consistency and lasts for months and months and months. You only have to use a small amount at a time, even with someone like me uses a large amount of eyeliner. It spreads on easily on a pad and before you know it your eye make-up will be off in super quick time!

The great thing is that it has cucumber in it so it gives a cooling sensation that makes the skin around your eyes feeling fresh.

It is only £1.50 from Boots and you don't even need to restock that often! I have been using it for about two years now and I probably will for many more. Who needs to spend lots of money?

What eye make-up remover do you use? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment