Thursday 27 February 2014

Colour Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow by Maybelline Review!


Hey BumbleBeas!
I am so happy I get to review this product finally! I had been after one of these eyeshadows for months but there was always something stopping me from buying one...until now!

I bought the colour Everlasting Navy, and let me tell you, the name is correct: it is everlasting! When I wore the eyeshadow it lasted the ENTIRE DAY morning through night without smudging or anything. It stayed a vibrant colour and made no mess whatsoever. This surprised me as my eyelids are really inconvenient and whenever I normally wear eyeshadows they instantly smudge and make a right mess of my eye make up. I am super impressed!

I adore the navy blue colour. It has high pigmentation and makes my eyes stand out, coordinating well with my blue eyes.

The only problem I have with this eyeshadow is that I find it tricky to apply! I tried using a brush but that didn't go very well so I then tried with solely my finger but I wasn't much more lucky. Eventually I got on well with doing a mix of both. Please let me know how you apply this certain eyeshadow brand?

But overall I am so happy and by far this is the best eyeshadow I have ever used. I will definitely be buying more of these!

Thanks for reading! What do you think of these eyeshadows? What colour(s) do you own? Let me know I'd love to hear!


2 comments:

  1. I have a bit of trouble putting the Eternal gold one on, but the pink gold one is really easy to put on with my fingers, or with a fine brush :)

    ReplyDelete