Friday 31 January 2014

Barry M Nail Art Pens Review!

Hello BumbleBeas :-)

Today I wanted to do a quick review for you on the Barry M nail art pens which I currently have in black and pink as a Christmas presents from my mother.



I love these pens! They're great for people who are beginners with nail art and want to get some practice in. Also, as someone who gets shaky hands, I find it really easy to control and do some fine lines with. What's great is that the tip is just like a pen so when you're doing the art you feel comfortable with it as it is just like using a normal day to day writing pen!



Here is some random doodling I did on my nails with the black nail art pen: 


I highly recommend these nail art pens and I definitely will use them often and want more. Good on you, Barry M!

Do you own any of these nail art pens? What do you think of them? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment