Tuesday 12 January 2016

Empties #7


Hello everyone!


It is that time again where we see what products I have finished and emptied off recently. 



  • Batiste Dry Shampoo Original- I probably go through more of these than anything else.
  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- My holy grail make up remover. Read my review here.
  • L'Oreal Studio Line Hot & Smooth Straightening Cream- I've lost count of how many years I have used this. Perfect for my thick, straight hair.
  • The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel- The size of this shower gel meant that it lasted me quite a few months. Their strawberry range always smells lovely.
  • The Body Shop Chocomania Sugar Body Scrub- I always love my body scrubs from The Body Shop! Read my review here.
  • Neutrogena Visibily Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser- I've used this loads in 2014/15 and it smells amazing. Read my review here.
  • Nina Ricci Nina Perfume- One of my top favourite perfumes that I've used time and time again. It is a family favourite! Read my review here.


To read my empties #6 post, click here!


What products have you used up recently?




No comments:

Post a Comment