Monday 4 January 2016

Favourites | The Best Hair Care & Perfume of 2015


So yesterday I posted my 'Favourites | The Best Skincare of 2015' blog post. Today I want to do the same thing, but with hair care and perfume! I'm not massively into hair products and perfume so this is a small post but it certainly deserved to be mentioned. If there is a review on a product I will link the review next to it for you!


HAIR PRODUCTS


  • Batiste Dry Shampoo Original. My holy grail dry shampoo I've been using for years!   (review)

  • VO5 Nourish My Shine Bedazzling Oil Heat Protector. A new one to my collection this year. I love it to protect my hair from the heat of hairdyers and straighteners and it certainly makes my hair shiny. 

  • Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick Beauty Balm. Another new item to my collection after getting a sample at Bristol Fashion Week. I like to put it at the ends of my damp hair to help my split ends and keep the ends of my hair feeling nourished and not dry!



PERFUME


  • Paco Rabanna Black XS. I first got this from my friend Antonia for my birthday and since then I have used that up and got another one. I love the packaging as it is quite dark and alternative (which is what I like) and I always get compliments when I wear it. 




What were your hair care and perfume favourites? My ultimate make up favourites will be coming next!



No comments:

Post a Comment