Wednesday 30 September 2015

September Favourites

Hello all!


What a month! I went on my first holiday with just friends and I got into a proper full swing of my kind of new job.


I also got quite a few new beauty products this month so I have picked out a few of them that I have been picking up the most.


The first product I have been absolutely loving is the L'Oreal Infallible Matte 24HR-Matte foundation. Before I bought this foundation I had been constantly using the Collection Lasting Perfection one but I decided I finally wanted to try something new. I will be writing up an in-depth review on the foundation but for now let me tell you- it is amazing. 


The next product I have been loving is the Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray. I got it for my 2 year anniversary from my boyfriend and I have been to the point of excitement when I use it. Is that weird? It was even better when I took it on holiday. Because it has temperature control it ensures your make up lasts even when it is really hot and humid. I will be reviewing this on my blog soon so watch this space!


The third product I have been enjoying is the Real Techniques Setting Brush. This is something I also got for my 2 year anniversary and I have been using it under my eyes and around my nose. To read my review of it, click here!


The last product I have been loving this month isn't actually a new product of mine. I have had the BarryM Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit for months and months but I haven't been able to work out a proper use of it until now. It includes a highlighter, a bronze and a contour shade with a step-by-step guide. This month I have been using the bronze shade to keep my face and neck in line with my slightly tanned skin. I have been putting it on my cheeks, forehead and neck to try and blend it in with the rest of my skin. I will eventually review this but I want to play around with it a bit more first.


That's it for my favourites! What have you been enjoying in September? Let me know! 
Also, just to let you know that I will be attending Bristol Fashion Week tomorrow which I will be live tweeting. To keep up with my BFW updates, follow my Twitter @SincerelyBriony.


No comments:

Post a Comment