Wednesday 9 September 2015

Mitchum Advanced Anti-Perspirant Unscented Deodorant

Today I bring you the deodorant that I have been using ever since I was a little girl in Year 7 who wanted to wear deodorant to school in the hot weather. It is my number 1 deodorant and I still use it nearly every single day.


This particular deodorant is unscented, meaning it is good for people who have sensitive skin- like me! This one is also in roller ball form which I like because the ball is easy to use, slides around easily and is a good size to fit in your armpit. However, you can buy Mitchum as a stick or as a spray as well. I've never used the stick but the spray I've used a couple of times.




I put this on every morning. What's good about it as that it dries quite quick, so you don't have to wait a while for it to dry. It doesn't feel sticky and leaves no marks so you don't have to worry about your favourite black top getting white marks on it!


But does it do its job? Well, I can happily say...yes! Mitchum is amazing for staying on all day. The deodorant does claim to be 48 hour wear, after all. No matter what you do in the day, whether it is dance, play football or just sit at home, it will not let any smell or any bit of sweat come through. It is certainly a miracle worker!


Also, something else I have found is that if you're worried about your back sweating and it showing through your top, you can roll it on your back. Or if you have the spray version, this is perfect for spraying on your back. It can leave a slightly tight feeling on your skin, will leave a bit of a mark and you'll have to wait for it to dry before you put your top on but it definitely will not let any sweat come through. I like to do this on really hot days when I know I will be walking or if I am wearing a tight-ish top. Then I know I won't have any sweat show up on my clothes!


My last positive point about this deodorant is that you can buy it in 50ml and 100ml sizes which means that it is perfect to take on holiday with you whether you go by plane or not because you can have it in your hand luggage.


So that's it! What is your favourite deodorant? Let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment