Thursday 17 September 2015

New In My Make Up Collection



Hello!


I've got some new items in my make up collection so I thought I would share them with you.


The first items I got were the Urban Decay Setting Spray and the Real Techniques Setting Brush. It was my boyfriend and I's 2nd anniversary on the 6th September and he knew I wanted them so he got them for me.  I've been wanting the Urban Decay Setting spray for the longest time but I am always really reluctant to buy make up products that are slightly more expensive. This is the travel size I believe so it isn't too bad. As for the Real Techniques Setting Brush, I wanted it so I could use it on my eyes with setting powder. It is so soft and the usual Real Techniques standard.


The day after our anniversary I went away to Spain with my friends (post coming soon). When we were there, I spotted a Kiko Cosmetics store. I didn't know there were Kiko stores in Spain so it was a nice surprise when I saw one! About two weeks previous I wanted to buy some Kiko products on their website but you have to spend a certain amount to be able to get them. It was obviously fate! What made it even better was that there was a sale going on also!


The first Kiko product I chose was the Kiko Eyeshadow Stick in No. 31. The colour caught my eye as it is a beautiful cold blue colour that I thought would go nice with my blue eyes. Blue and purple eyeshadows are my favourites so when I saw an eyeshadow stick I could not resist. Then, I picked up the Kiko Super Colour Mascara in No.2 which is also blue. As you could probably tell from above I love using bright colours on my eyes so when I saw this blue mascara I was intrigued. I wanted to try coloured mascara, inspired by the new blue one from Benefit Cosmetics, so I thought this would be a cheaper option. I can't wait to see what it looks like on! Finally, I picked up the Kiko 30 Days Extension Night Treatment Booster. It is a mascara wand with a clear gel that is supposed to lengthen your eyelashes. I chose this because I have really short, stubby eyelashes at the moment and I really want to improve them. I have no idea whether it will work or not but for the cheap price that it was I thought it was worth a try. I will let you know in a month's time!



And that's it! For someone who loves and adores make up I actually usually go a month or so without any new products because of money reasons so the fact that I got all of this in a short time span was exciting for me. 


This is my first time using Kiko. What do you think of Kiko? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment