Wednesday 26 August 2015

Soap & Glory Heel Genius

I've never bought a foot product to use before, so there's always a first for everything!


This is the Soap & Glory (a brand favourite) Heel Genius foot cream. As the name suggests, it is a cream that you use on your feet to moisturise them, making an end to hard skin on feet and replacing it with soft, smooth feet. The cream is pastel green in colour and has a smell to it I can't quite put my finger (or toe) on. The ingredients include various citrus extracts, however it does not smell citrusy. It has a sort of standard perfume smell to it with a hint of something else that I can't think of. I can't say it is an entirely pleasant smell, but it isn't entirely an unpleasant smell either.


The product suggests that you massage a generous amount of cream into your feet nightly, then put on cotton socks over top to wear during the night. You will then wake up with beautifully moisturised feet! Admittedly, I don't think about looking after my feet that much, let alone daily. Furthermore, although I know it is an amazing beauty hack wearing cotton socks or gloves to bed after moisturising, I really don't like the feeling of wearing them to bed covered in cream. So what I like to do instead is just use the product whenever I remember to (which is probably about once or twice a month), and just put it on whenever and then relax with my feet up for a while otherwise I would be sliding around everywhere with slippery feet!


Apart from my laziness when using the product, I can't complain about this. When you rub it into your feet it takes a while to soak in but when it does you immediately see results. Your feet are instantly nourished and soft, making me feel less guilty about not using it often. I've never known my feet softer than when I use this.


So yes, overall I do like this product. I'm not someone who overall cares about looking after their feet but I like to use this before I go on holiday or if I am simply having a thorough pampering session. I would certainly recommend this to anyone who wants to care for their feet a bit more, especially for people who like me would forget to use it frequently. It does what it claims to do with immediate effect. Horaay!



What is your favourite product for caring for your feet? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment