Sunday 16 August 2015

Empties #5



  • The Body Shop Mango Sugar Body Scrub- This is one of my favourite body scrubs I have ever used. The smell is so incredibly amazing and it lasted be a good 4 months which is a plus! I always used it before shaving to exfoiliate my skin. To see my blog post on it, click here.

  • The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Shower Gel- Another Body Shop goodie! This is a shower gel which I have finally finished up. I've been using it for months and months! It smells amazing and overall is a good shower gel.

  • Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner- This is an in-shower body butter but is like a hair conditioner for your skin. It doesn't last very long but it is great to use after shaving in the shower. Instead of chucking out this pot I will keep it as if you bring back 5 clean pots to Lush they give you a free face mask! To read my review on it, click here.

  • Boots Essentials Nail Polish Remover- There isn't much to say about this product. It is Boots' own brand of nail polish remover which I had been using for probably a year. It is good enough to remove normal nail polish and glitter but the acetone isn't strong enough to remove gel nail polish.


That's it for empties for now. What product have you emptied this month? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment