Wednesday 1 July 2015

June Favourites



Hey guys!

June, June June...It has gone so quickly for me! The beginning was slow because I was doing exams and it felt like time was passing by at a snail pace but afterwards it began to whizz by!

My first favourite of June is the Amphora Aromatic Seaweed & Aloe Refreshing Eye Gel. I have enjoyed using this on my tired eyes and to remove my make up. To read my review on it, click here.

My second favourite is the Benefit the POREfessional License to Blot. As you can see, I was lucky enough to recieve a sample size of their new POREfessional product and a review will be coming VERY soon.

Thirdly is my Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Precision Pencil. I have been using this for a while but I've been using it a lot this month to go for a natural look when I am only doing a few chores and don't want a full on make up look. A review will be coming soon!

Lastly we have my new Primark pyjama shorts. I picked them up because it has been getting very hot in the UK lately and I didn't have any pyjama shorts, only fleecy pyjama trousers. I knew Primark was great for pyjamas so I picked up these leopard print ones for £2.50.

And that's it! What were your favourites in June?




No comments:

Post a Comment