Thursday 23 July 2015

My Playlist #2

Hello!

Once again I am back with another playlist for you guys. My music taste is rather mixed so I think it is quite interesting to record and look back on! To see my first playlist, click here.

1. Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody- An absolute classic! I'm not sure but lately I have somehow re-developed my love for this legend of a song and I just can't get it out of my head. Fantastic lyrics and fantastic everything.


2. Taylor Swift: Bad Blood- This one isn't an easy one for me to admit that I like. I used to be a huuuge Taylor Swift fan when I was about 12 and had her albums. I like this song mainly for its badass music video with bad ass women in it- my favourites being Hayley Williams and Cara Delevingne.


3. Frank Sinatra: New York, New York- Yes, Sinatra is featuring again! I absolutely love him and his version of New York, New York is constantly going round my head every day and I sing it so much it annoys people. It is a fantastic song and he sings it beautifully. 


4. Chicago Musical: All That Jazz- Chicago is one of my favourite musicals, maybe even my number one favourite. All That Jazz is a powerful song that I like to pretend I have the capabilities of singing when in fact I cannot hit any of the notes. It is a strong, sexy song and I secretly want to be Velma Kelly. 


5. Nirvana: Heart Shaped Box- One of the most well-known songs by Nirvana. This song gives me the chills and it is one of those songs I listen to when I am in a chilled out and relaxed mood. Give it a listen!

So there we have it. What are you listening to this summer? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment