Monday 13 July 2015

LUSH | Rose Jam Shower Gel


Hey!

Sorry I haven't been around a while, I was really sick last week and on 26 tablets a day. I couldn't get the energy to get out of bed, let alone blog! My whole week was put on hold which was frustrating. 

Anyhow, today I bring you a review of Lush's Rose Jam shower gel which is a beautiful deep red in colour (just like a rose!) The shower gel claims to have a floral scent, gathered by the name, and has ingredients such as Turkish rose absolut, rose oil and geranium oil which are all flower related.

Now, I'm not usually a fan of floral scents but I don't mind this scent because it is not overpowering and instead is actually quite calming. It does smell floral but more in the sense of 'rose jam' that you can eat than actual flowers. It shares its scent with Ro's Argan Body Conditioner which I am actually currently using in the shower as well as this shower gel!
As for it working as a shower gel, it does the job by lathering well and leaving a subtle floral smell on your skin. 

You cannot buy Rose Jam separately. Instead, it is sold in the 'Rosie' gift set which, as you may be able to tell by the name, is full of floral scented products. I received this gift set for my birthday from my boyfriend a while back. 

Overall I like this shower gel. Which is good, because I've got another one of these stored away! I will continue to use this one and my other one afterwards and would consider buying the 'Rosie' gift set that it comes in for other people on special occasions. This may be something you'd consider your Mum to like or for a friend who is a fan of having lots of flowers in the house.

What is your favourite shower gel from Lush? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment