Saturday 4 July 2015

Empties #4


Hey!

It seems my empties are mainly skincare based this time!

First we have the Batiste tropical dry shampoo. I don't really care what type of Batiste dry shampoo I pick up, as long as it is Batiste. I love Batiste dry shampoo and it has changed my hair forever. Before I discovered dry shampoo I was washing my hair every other day but now I can wash my hair only twice a week. As someone who HATES washing their hair, this is a great positive!

Next is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. This is also a life changing product for me for removing make up. Discovering this beauty stopped me using make up wipes forever and is my absolute holy grail make up remover. To read my review on it, click here.

Then is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Grapefruit Moisturiser. This has featured on my blog multiple times as it is my favourite moisturiser. It smells great and is good for my acne prone skin. To read my review on it, click here.

Lastly is The Body Shop Tea Tree Cleansing Foam. This is my second or third bottle of this as a fan of the Tea Tree range in The Body Shop. It slightly dries out my skin sometimes but otherwise it does the job!

That's it! It seems these empties are all my holy grail products which I use time and time again so you'll probably see them lots more.

What are your holy grail products? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment