Thursday 2 April 2015

What Can You Do At 18?


Hey guys!

Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be turning the big 18! So as a bit of a fun post I thought I would make this: What can do you at 18 in the UK?


  1. Buy and drink alcohol. Legally, at least.
  2. Buy a house/flat/land with my imaginary money. What kind of an 18 year old can afford that?
  3. Apply for a mortgage. Again, what kind of an 18 year old can afford that?
  4. Buy/see 18 rated films. Legally, at least.
  5. Get married without parents permission. Better go choose my wedding dress!
  6. Donate my body to science. Can I just donate my imaginary money instead?
  7. Vote in political elections. Good timing for the upcoming elections!
  8. Become an MP. Yep, I definitely think I am going to become an MP in the upcoming months. Next stop, Prime Minister!
  9. Get my nipples pierced. Although this is 16 years old for males which is pretty sexist.
  10. Get a tattoo. My mother would be proud (not)
  11. Make a will. Celebrating my birth whilst planning my death. Ironic really. 
  12. Get a pilot's license. I wouldn't even trust me to fly myself on a plane!


Thanks for reading! There will a few posts coming up soon about what I got up to on my birthday and what I got, maybe even outfits too, so keep an eye out for those!

Also, credit to my friend Emily for the photo! The photo for this post was originally just a boring picture that said '18+' on it but it seems Emily had a similar idea by writing everything I could at 18 in my birthday card! So I thought it would better to use that as a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment