Wednesday 22 April 2015

Nails | BarryM Aquarium 'Pacific'

Hey guys!

Here are my current nails. I absolutely love the colour! It is from the Barry M Aquarium collection in Pacific and I got it as one of my birthday presents from my friends. 

The colour is a stunning petrol blue colour which is super shiny with a hint of seaweed green. Perfect for the theme!

I  particularly like the brush on the nail polish because it is thin so you can do your nails easily without getting any polish on the skin surrounding it. The packaging is also beautiful with a gold lid and scales on. It reminds me of a mermaid!                         

As for the polish, it has great wear time. I have had the polish on for 3 days so far and it hasn't even chipped! I love long lasting nail colour as it means I don't have to fill in the chips every night wasting time which I have to do with a lot of nail polish.

Overall I love this nail colour, the packaging and the wear. I couldn't ask for anything more and I will definitely consider the rest of the collection. You can get it for £3.99 which is an a fantastic price.

Have you used any of the Barry M Aquarium Collection? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment