Friday 25 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

Hello! So I was surprisingly tagged in the Very Inpsiring Blogger Award by www.emilyatsunset.blogspot.co.uk. Thanks! 
Here are the rules:

1. Link the person who nominated you in your post
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and link them in your post
5. Let them know you have nominated them

My facts!

1. I dye my hair a blackcurrant colour
2. I am taking a gap year next year where I plan to travel and do some voluntary work for a mental health charity!
3. I am a dancer and have been the large majority of my life. I do tap and also used to do ballet.
4. I am the youngest of 5 siblings: four sisters and one brother!
5. I want to work with mental health and teenagers as a career.
6. Once I sent a photo to my male friend on Facebook and didn't realise I had underwear I had worn on the floor in the photo! I was severely embarrassed and couldn't face him for ages.
7. I have two crested gecko lizards which sometimes breed and we look after the babies until they are old enough to sell on.

I am going to break a rule- I'm not sure of 15 other blogs to tag! However I will definitely tag www.emilyfrancesx.blogspot.co.uk and anyone else who would like to do it!

If you do it, let me know!




1 comment: