Sunday 20 April 2014

TMI Tag!

Hello! My lovely real life best friend Emily (click her name to see her awesome blog) tagged me in the TMI tag so here it is!

1.) What are you wearing?
A black, long top with skulls and anchors all over with black leggings with Frankenstein and his wife all over. All from Blue Banana I believe!
2.) Have you ever been in love?
Yes, with my boyfriend.
3.) Have you ever had a terrible break up?
 Unfortunately, yes. It was awful but I guess it kind of made me who I am!
4.) How tall are you?
I think I am about 5ft 6! I am taller than everybody in my family apart from my Dad. I come from a family of small people!
5.) How much do you weigh?
8 Stone on the dot.
6.) Do you have any tattoos?
 No, not yet. But this time next year this answer may be different! I am very in to tattoos so there definitely will be a couple.
7.) Do you have any piercings?
 Yes! I have 7 in total: in my left ear I have three ear lobe ones, my tragus and the top of my ear. In my right ear I have two ear lobe ones. I plan to get many more piercings as I am very in to them!
8.) What is your OTP?
Fourtris (Divergent), Clace (City of Bones) and Phan (Danisnotonfire/AmazingPhil). I used to be a guilty reader/writer of fanfic!
9.) What is your favourite show?
My ultimate favourite is SUPERNATURAL with American Horror Story in second. Thirdly is Family Guy!
10.) What are your favourite bands?
 I don't really have favourites any longer but I love rock/metal music and going to concerts. Recently I have been listening to a lot of Cancer Bats and The Darkness music.
11.) What is something you miss?
 Is having a life a reasonable answer? Haha but seriously I haven't been to a concert in a looooong time and I really miss them.
12.) What is your favourite song?
Some of my all time favourites include Nicotine and Alcohol Saved My Life by Deaf Havana, Nirvana's Lithium, In Waves by Trivium and September's Children by Rise Against.
13.) What is your zodiac sign?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarieeeeeeeees.
14.) What is a quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who is in to the same music as me and shares a similar humour to me. I don't like someone who is really romantic as I am not in to that but they must be committed and in it for the long run. I prefer longer hair on partners and I love tattoos and piercings on them. My boyfriend fits for the most part!
15.) What is your favourite quote?
"Two hands working together does more than a thousand clasped in prayer" -(Don't know who said it)

"Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book" -John Green

"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations" -John Green
16.) Who’s your favourite actor?
I don't particularly sit there and define favourite actors/actresses for myself but I quite like Evan Peters, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Ian Somerhalder and Jennifer Lawrence as people.
17.) Loud music or soft?
I love rock/metal, what do you think? Haha! Although I am in to musical numbers and jazzy stuff too...
18.) Where do you go when you’re sad?
I go to bed, eat food and talk to my boyfriend.
19.) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About an hour.
20.) How long does it take you to shower?
5 minutes if it's a normal shower and 20 if it is hair washing day.
21.) Ever been in a physical fight?
I don't proudly say this but yes I was got in to quite a few when I was much younger.
22.) Turn off?
Someone who doesn't take care of hygiene or does drugs.
23.) Do you have any fears?
I have a fear of being in social situations and when I was in secondary school I had a fear of being in a classroom with people. I am also scared of going downstairs by myself in the dark haha!

24.) What is the last thing that made you cry?
I think it was perhaps on my birthday two weeks ago when my sister announced to me she was pregnant. It was a shock and very overwhelming! I also cried a little when I watched the film of Divergent.
25.) When was the last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday to my boyfriend. :-)
26.) Meaning behind your blog name?
Well my real name is Briony but my family have always called me Bea, therefore giving me the nickname Bea. People sometimes call me Briony and they sometimes call me Bea so that's how I came up with BrionyBea. Sincerely is there because it is like how you sign off a letter and yeah, nothing special really!
27.) Last book you read?
Allegiant :')
28.) Book you’re currently reading?
I have not started another yet because of revision and probably won't until my exams are over but I will probably begin the Infernal Devices next!
29.) Last show you watched?
The last programme I watched was Britain's Got Talent and the last series I watched was season 2 of American Horror Story.
30.) Last person you talked to?
Mother
31.) Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Boyfriend/girlfriend
32.) Favourite food?
Nothing beats my Nan's roast dinner!
33.) Place you want to visit?
America!
34.) Last country you were in?
Ummm either Wales or Kos I am not too sure which came last!
35.) Do you have a crush?
One thing to know about me is I absolutely hate the term 'crush'! Although I have forever had a thing for Taylor Momsen, she is an extremely attractive woman. Kat Von D is pretty great too.
36.) Favourite flavour of sweet?
Starburst flavours! Orange perhaps?
37.) What instruments do you play?
I don't play any, I played harmonica for four years in primary school but that was it. I would love to know how to play the drums!
38.) Favourite piece of jewellery?
I love my pentagram choker and I have got another choker in the post coming which as a key and chains on! That is super exciting.
39.) Last sport you played?
Lol, since when did I play sports? Anyone who knows me knows I hate sport. Although if you count dancing as a sport then that was the last sport I did.
40.) Last song you sang
Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile from the musical Annie.
41.) Last time you hung out with someone?
Yesterday with my boyfriend. (God he comes up a lot doesn't he?!)

42.) Who should do this tag?
Anyone who feels like doing this! I'd normally tag Emily but she got here first.


Thanks for reading! Let me know if you do this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment