Saturday 12 April 2014

Boots Haul!

Hello BumbleBeas!

Seeing as it was my birthday last week I received some birthday money. Of course I was going to go shopping! I didn't actually get much as most of the things I want you can only get online but I picked up a few things.


1. Impulse body spray: Vanilla & Peach

I was originally going to get a Natural Collection body spray as I love them but I saw the Impulse ones were on a major sale so I couldn't resist. Vanilla & Peach sounds very nice to me!

2. Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Dark Spot Corrector

I used this last year until I finished it and I felt it made an improvement to face so I decided to buy it again. I don't want to say too much as I am definitely going to write up a review of this soon but let me say if you're looking for products to treat either dark spots, age spots, post-acne scars (like me!) or sun damage on your face then you don't want to miss my review!

3. Revlon Colour Burst Matte Lip Crayon: Shameless

I have wanted this for so long you have no idea! I already have one of these lip crayons so will be doing a full review on them soon but this is a lovely deep purple colour and I adore it! Review coming soon!

4. Benefit Gimme Brow!

I don't normally buy myself more expensive make up brands but I have always admired Benefit. I decided I may as well treat myself to something from Benefit as it was with birthday money so I ended up getting this coloured brow gel. I will be writing up a review soon!

So that's it! Have you used any of these products? What do you think? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment