Tuesday 8 April 2014

Birthday Presents!

Hey BumbleBeas!

So on the 3rd of April I turned 17! I decided I would make a blog post about what I received from friends and family as if it were a haul. I am still yet to receive presents from my boyfriend, brother and uncle but this is the majority of it. Also, sorry the photos are pretty rubbish quality but I took them late at night as I knew that would be the only change I could get to take the photos.

But the most important and rather unique present was that I found out I am going to be AN AUNTIE AGAIN! My sister rang me up and said "do you wanna know something interesting?" as I replied what she said "I'm pregnant!". I thought she was joking at first as if it were a late April Fools joke but alas she was being serious. At that point I cried! Certainly a birthday present I never thought I'd receive. 

DVDs: Chicago (musical), Catching Fire and The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. I love these films and got them from my Nan.

Scandalous Eyes Flex mascara (from my friend), Revlon Matte Lip Crayon (Cannot remember the colour but it is a bright red from my mother) and L'oreal Manga Mega Volume mascara (Also from my mother).

Babyliss Keratin Waves received from my sister Kelly. I don't ever put curls or waves in my hair so this should be interesting!

Dairy Milk Oreo (the best thing in existence!) from my friend Toni along with the Lush bath bomb Sakura (I think that's how it is spelt!) 



The first three, the 60 seconds ones, are pastel colours from Toni. The Colour Show graffiti one is from my friend Vicky and the Models Own ones from my mother. They include hypergel, speckled eggs, a top coat and sticky fingers. Posts on them will come soon!

Shock of the Fall and The Never List are from Emily and Ruby. However I've already read Shock of the Fall so they're going to let me return it and choose a new one. I also got Wreck This Journal which I am planning to turn in to a series on this blog soon from my friend Robyn!

This is the 'Gorgeous' gift box by Lush from my sister Lisa. An unboxing and first look post will be on its way soon!



The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner and No7 Colour Calming Skin Corrector from my mother and Happy Hippy shower gel by Lush from my friends Emily and Ruby. (www.emilyfrancesx.blogspot.co.uk and www.dearrubyx.blogspot.co.uk) Reviews coming soon!



When taking these photos I forgot the clothes I received from my sister Kimberley, her boyfriend and my niece. They bought me a white top with black bows all over and a pair of black high waisted trousers with 3 buttons on them. Super nice! I mostly got money for my birthday to spend on what I'd like.

So those were my birthday presents! I will make a second post showing what I did for my birthday if that interests anyone which should hopefully be up tomorrow. 
Do you use any of these products? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment