Tuesday 7 June 2016

Skincare | My Body Scrubs Collection


Last week I shared with you my face mask collection. Today, I thought I would show you my, slightly larger, body scrub collection. The main time I like to use body scrubs is before I shave to exfoliate the dead skin cells and allow a closer and cleaner shave.



  • The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Body Polish- I like the smell of this as it really does smell like vanilla. The body polishes are in quite large bottles so will probably last a long time.

  • The Body Shop Cranberry Body Polish- I believe this was a Christmas limited edition one that I am still yet to use! I don't normally eat cranberries or have them in the house but I do like the smell.

  • The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish- I sometimes have an issue with strawberry scented products because a lot of time I find they smell really fake and synthetic. However, this one does not smell synthetic to me and I really like it! 

  • The Body Shop British Rose Scrub Sample- This is a sample of the British Rose Scrub which was brought out for Mother's Day this year. I had a hand massage done with the range and the scrub really did make my hands feel soft so I'm looking forward to using my sample. I'm going on holiday so will probably bring it with me!

  • The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub x2- I've got two of these (one in the picture and one in my shower) as I specifically asked for it for Christmas. Like the cranberry one I don't ever eat coconut but enjoy the smell. I also particularly like this scrub as it's thick and creamy. I would recommend it for sensitive and/or dry skin.

  • Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub- The only non-The Body Shop product! I recently spoke about the body spray of this but I've also got the scrub. Because of the sugary lime smell I bet this would be invigorating for a morning shower and feel nice on a hot, stuffy day.


I should probably also mention the difference between The Body Shop body polishes and body scrubs. The body polishes are in the form of a shower gel as well so foam up like a shower gel. They are more gentle than the body scrubs because they're literally scrubs and not gels.


What body scrubs do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment