Wednesday 25 May 2016

Haul | Travel Size Products


In June and July I am going abroad so I needed to stock up on some travel size products. All products mentioned are 100ml or under which fits in with the UK's guidelines on bringing liquids in your hand luggage.


The first item is simple but important- Carex Aloe Vera Hand Gel (50ml). I want to bring it with me so I can bring it out with me to make sure my hands are clean. I like the aloe vera one as hand sanitisers can be drying and I have sensitive skin so aloe gel helps to keep my skin calm. Pretty simple really!


The next item is a slight cheat. This item I already owned so I didn't buy it with the others but it is still a travel size product that I am bringing. This is The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel (60ml). It is the perfect size and the strawberry scent smells particularly fruity and perfect for summer.


Then is the travel size of Batiste Blush Floral & Flirty Dry Shampoo (50ml). The scent doesn't really matter to me but I use dry shampoo every week of my life so this is a necessity! The big bottles I usually buy are way too big to bring so this is a good size.


As someone with lots of baby hairs that stand up on end, I need hairspray. Likewise to my dry shampoo, my usual bottle is a huge bottle so would be no good for travel! This is the L'Oreal Elnett Satin Extra Strength Hairspray (75ml). The Elnett hairsprays remind me of my Mum as I always remember seeing them on her dressing table as a kid. When I used to do dance competitions she would use it on me so for that I just had to buy it when I saw it!


For heat defence, I picked up the VO5 Smoothly Does It Tame and Shine Heat Defence Spray (100ml). I actually didn't realise until after I bought it that this is for dry hair rather than wet hair which is when I had it in mind for, but it should be okay! I always try to avoid hairdryers but regularly use hair straighteners. 


Lastly is my all time favourite, Urban Decay De-slick Make Up Setting Spray (30ml). I buy this regularly on FeelUnique and love it for travelling. It keeps my make up in place well and I love it for hot weather as it has temperature control. It works wonders for stopping my make up from melting off in the heat! If keeping your make up in place on hot days is an issue for you then I really recommend this.


So that's it! Anything else I need travel sizes for I am just decanting from my full size products into empty travel bottles. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the little mini dry shampoo! They come in so handy :) xx

    ReplyDelete