Monday 28 December 2015

What I Got for Christmas 2015

Hello all!


I hope you had a lovely Christmas! Because I enjoy reading what other people got for Christmas, I decided that I would share what I got as well, likewise to what I did in 2014. My family and friends were very kind with what they got me and Christmas was super fun!

  • Build-A-Bear Workshop Pickachu (Pokemon)
  • Face Paint by Lisa Eldridge
  • Eylure Lengthening Eyelashes No.035
  • Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick 'One-Of-A-Kind'
  • L'Oreal Paris Lip Liner Couture 'Scarlet Rouge'
  • Paperchase Travel Map Scrapbook
  • Ministry of Sound 'When Cool Was King' CD
  • The Body Shop Strawberry Gift Set
  • Soap & Glory 'The Zest A Girl Can Get' Sugar Crush Gift Set
  • Carino Cocnut Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Superdrug Destressing Aloe Vera Mud Mask
  • The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub
  • St Ives Apricot Face Scrub
  • River Island Black Tassel Bag
  • New Look Red/Black Handbag
  • River Island Purse
  • SuperDry Professional Lip Glaze Trio
  • New Look Pure Colour Nail Polish 'Brick Red'
  • The Girl On the Train by Paula Hawkins
  • I Am A Witch and Witches Burn by Josephine Angelini
  • Animorphia Colouring Book by Kerby Rosanes
  • Cats Colouring for Mindfulness
  • The Classic Comic Colouring Book
  • Staedtler Ergo Soft Colouring Pencils
  • Paper Mate Flair Original Colouring Pens
  • Elvis 'If I Can Dream' CD
  • Seventeen Nail Effects Duo
  • Lovestruck Perfume by Vera Wang
  • Impulse Body Spray Gift Set
  • Superdrug Flirty Exotic Fruits & White Chocolate Body Spray
  • Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
  • Lush Let The Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser x2
  • Lush Frozen Bath Bomb
  • Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb x2
  • Lush The Experimenter Bath Bomb
  • Lush Father Christmas Bath Bomb
  • Lush Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb
  • Lush So White Bath Bomb
  • Lush Peeping Santa Bubble Bar
  • Lipsy Watch
  • Argos Watch
  • Asda George underwear
  • Asda George socks
  • A Cat's Life 2016 Calender
  • Grammar Coaster
  • New Look Black Faux Fur Coat
  • New Look Black Bandage Dress



What did you get for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment