Sunday 6 December 2015

November Favourites


Hello!


My monthly favourites come late this month due to the fact that my phone died on me which I use to take photos on, and I couldn't take any blog photos until I got a new phone. Thankfully now I have one! I went for the Samsung Galaxy S6.


My favourites for November start with the InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask. I have been using this mask once a week for the whole of November and I am really noticing the difference in my skin. It has tightened my pores and smoothed out my complexion rather well!


In November I also received my first GlossyBox, and one of the products in it was the Emite Make Up Diamond Heart Base Primer. I like this because it doesn't have a silicone feeling and does well to stop as much oil as normal coming through my make up by the end of the day. It is easy to apply and I will be sure to review it soon. However, as good as it is, it is the most difficult product ever to photograph! So I apologise that you cannot really see the writing on it in the photo.


Lastly we have my ultimate favourites this month, the dream team of all duos: the Intensely Lavish lip pencil and lipstick in '06' by Kiko Milano. This has been the only colour I have been wearing since I bought it and I have been wearing them nearly everyday! It is a beautiful mix of red and purple tones. They work so well together and the packaging is simply gorgeous. I can't wait to review these soon because I have so many great things to say about them! 


So that's it for my November Favourites! I am sure my December Favourites will be a great one. I will probably also do a 2015 ultimate favourites too so watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment