Wednesday 25 November 2015

The Furry Friend Tag

Hello!


I saw Samantha Maria (Formerly The Beauty Crush) do this tag in a video so I thought I would do it myself as I am quite a fan of animals!


1) What is your pet's name? Suki!


2) What kind of pet is it and what breed? Suki is a cat and she is a tortie. Something distinctive about her coat is that she has a half black, half brown face where the line between them goes directly down the middle of her face in a straight line. 


3) How long have you had your pet friend? We have had her about 3 years now. We got her about 5/6 months after we lost my childhood cat Tabitha who we had for 16 years.


4) How did you get your pet? We got Suki from Bristol and Wales Cat Rescue. We knew we wanted a rescue cat and we saw Suki on their website. I was scrolling through all the cats they had up for adoption and as soon as I saw Suki's 'half and half face' and read her description I just knew she was the one. We then went to go see her in her foster home and got her a week after that. 


5) How old is your pet? She has just turned 5 years old. We aren't 100% on when she was born but we know she is about 4/5 years old. We decided to give her a birthday which is the 6th November.


6) What are some quirky things about your pet's personality? My cat is such a clumsy cat! She once fell out of my Mum's window which is on the top floor. Thankfully she was fine overall just had a bruised spine/tail so she had to be on painkillers for a while that made her a bit 'loopy'. She is always missing her step on tables or skidding across the floor because she forgot to put her brakes on. Suki also likes to sleep on your face/neck and lick your face as well as constantly sitting on the laptop because she wants your attention. The amount of times she has stopped me from writing a blog post is silly.


7) What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? I absolutely love my cat. My family and I are big cat fans and we have always said that a home is not completely a home without a cat. Suki is my best friend and apart of the family and I love lounging in bed with her.


8) What are some of your favourite past times with your pet? One of my favourite memories is the first full day of having her she was still really nervous and checking the house out. She had just gotten the bravery to go upstairs and she spent the whole day in my bedroom with me. I think from then on she had built a trust with me and always went to me over other family members. I generally just enjoy having cuddles with her and watching TV. She enjoys cat documentaries!


9) What are the nicknames that you call your pet? I call her so many names! Suki Moo, Moo Moo, Spooky (on Halloween), Sudoku and Moo Mee. I completely baby her so I always come out with ridiculous nicknames for her.


My family did have lizards but now my sister has moved out into her own place she took the lizards with her. They are crested geckos called Stig and Tikka and they sometimes breed so a few times a year we might have a few baby lizards too. I have also had a hamster called JayJay and two gerbils named Winston and Nibbler, as well as my previous tabby cat Tabitha. 








I tag my close friend Emily because I know she is very fond of her dog Curly!



No comments:

Post a Comment