Friday 8 May 2015

MAC, New Look & Yankee Candle Haul


Hey!

As mentioned in my book haul (click here), I went shopping last Monday and these are the rest of the things that I got.

Firstly I went to MAC Cosmetics in Debenhams and got myself 'Lady Danger' lipstick with a gift card from a friend. It is an orange/red in your face lipstick that isn't exactly for the faint hearted. I of course will review this soon!


I then went to Yankee Candle. I don't buy candles for myself but because I knew it was my step-sister's birthday coming up and that I know she likes candles I bought 'Mango Peach Salsa' and 'Turquoise Sky'. I loved them for their smells and vibrant colours I thought would go well with the Spring/Summer seasons.


Finally, I went to New Look. I needed new sunglasses as a couple of months ago I managed to spill acetone over my sunglasses and ruined them! I was so gutted because I loved them. However, I managed to find a matching pair in New Look even though mine were from last summer! They have round lenses with a thicker black rim which I know isn't to everyone's tastes but I love them. It is also my sister's birthday coming up so I bought her a small baby pink bag with a lace pattern and a gold clasp and chain. It isn't something I would ever buy for myself admittedly but the material is lovely feeling and it is a pretty girly bag which I know my sister would like for special occasions and nights out. I also spotted a flower bracelet which, again, I wouldn't buy for myself but thought it was beautiful and something my sister would like.




 What do you think? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment