Friday 30 January 2015

Lush | Snow Fairy Magic Wand Bubble Bar

Hey!
Although this was a Christmas special that comes to Lush every year I thought I'd make a blog post about it anyway. It is a super pretty bubble bar that looks like a fairy wand. It has a star-shaped bubble bar on a stick with pink string coming out of it with a bell attached! It is little details like that which makes the product so nice.

As for smell, it smells exactly like the Snow Fairy shower gel: Sweet, sugary and bubblegumm-y. Similar to that of the Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I absolutely love the smell!

Because it is a bubble bar what you do is you run it under the tap as you're running your bath and it creates bubbles. Usually you take a bit of the bubble bar off and crumble it off but I didn't want to do that as it created enough bubbles anyway! It also makes the bath water a pale pink colour which I think is nice. Here is what it looks like:


Like I said, you can make more bubbles by running it under the tap for longer or crumbling a bit off. After I did this bath the star barely changed shape so I know this bubble bar is going to last me many, many baths!

Overall I love this. It's cute, smells wonderful and feels luxurious. This comes out every Christmas so I will definitely buy it next year, buy it for friends as presents and recommend it to you to try out.

Have you ever used this before? What do you think? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment