Sunday 18 January 2015

The Body Shop Mango Body Mist

I had never used any of the body mists from The Body Shop before yet always wanted to so when I received this for Christmas I was super pleased.

I don't like mangoes but I love the smell of this. It is exotic, fruity and really is one of my favourite smells. Although the smell isn't long lasting it is certainly refreshing to spritz lightly over my body!

As for the packaging I think it looks lovely. The bottle is beautiful and having a picture of a mango on the front really adds to it. The bottle seems like it will last a long time and isn't too bad of a price at £7.50.

All in all I am impressed with this body mist and would like to try lots of the others, one being the Pink Grapefruit one. I think they're great for daytime and feel really Springy/Summery! They would also make a great present to a friend.

Have you tried the body mists from The Body Shop before? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment