Friday 3 January 2014

OOTD: The Sailor's Widow

Hello BumbleBeas,

So it was my sister's birthday on the 30th and me and my family went out for a meal. Considering I was getting 'dressed up' I thought I would make an outfit of the day post! I instantly decided that I would call the outfit the Sailor's Widow. You'll see why...

This is the outfit as a whole:



I wore some plain black tights underneath as it was cold out but I put on my card suits stockings with the bow and ace of spades at the top. In all honesty there are so real reason that I chose to wear these to make the sailor outfit only that they are my favourite clothing I got for Christmas and love wearing them so much! If you scroll down I made a post about them a couple of days ago.


This is a vest top that I got for Christmas from my Father. This gave me the inspiration for the Sailor's Widow name as it is a large anchor with skulls and roses on. Definitely my thing :-)


Underneath the sailor top I wore a netted black top with gave me the widow part. I love this and I like to pair it with pretty much everything. It is netted throughout with flowers on it. I wore it underneath so I can show off the sailor part of my top but usually I wear it over top. It is really comfortable and I certainly won't let my cat and her claws near it!

What do you think of my outfit? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment