Tuesday 2 October 2018

Homesense Halloween Haul Part 2


Hey!

I may or may not have been back to Homesense for their Halloween items...


I have been watching Homesense Halloween Hauls and I saw someone had bought this Halloween Felt Garland which made me want it. It is a long brown rope with various felt characters on it. There's a black cat, pumpkins, a ghost and a bat. In between there are also white, black and orange felt balls. The rope has loops at either end so you can hang the garland and you can move the felt characters closer together if you would like to. I love this! I decided to put it along my mirror to make it look a little spooky. This would be really good to have for Halloween parties.


As I was walking around this immediately caught my eye. They are fake dark red roses with eyeballs in the middle. How cool is that! I have a Killstar dress that has red roses with eyeballs in the middle on it so when I saw this I knew I had to have it for matching purposes. It stands in a chipped pot with beetles climbing on them. What makes this even cooler is that you can put batteries in the bottom and have the eyeballs light up! I love this so much and I have it on my windowsill. This is probably my favourite piece that I have gotten from Homesense in the last 2 years.

One of the other items I had seen on YouTube and went to Homesense for was a black mirror with roses and skulls on it. Sadly I didn't see it, so let's hope I find it before it goes forever!

That's Part 2 of my Homesense Halloween Haul. There might be a Part 3 and there might not, who knows?

Read Part 1 of my Homesense Halloween Haul here.

No comments:

Post a Comment