Saturday 1 September 2018

Homesense Halloween Haul Part 1


Halloween is all year round for me, so the moment the shops start getting their Halloween stuff in I get very excited!

Homesense is the store I get most excited about. They do the BEST Halloween decor every year and I love to stock up to decorate my room with them for all through the year. I saw on social media that they were starting to put their Halloween stuff out and I raced to my nearest store. As if they heard me coming, they were putting it out as I got there.




The first item I got was this black cat tealight holder which I had seen people talking about online. I love it because it reminds me so much of my Cheshire Cat tattoo! I don't like real tealights/candles so I use an LED tealight in it and it works all the same. I've been really enjoying putting it on whilst I am in bed to give a relaxed atmosphere.


The next item I was drawn to was this gold skeleton with a hat on clutching a ribbon with a skull on it. On the hat is feathers and a flower. I don't know if this is what it is supposed to be like but it reminded me of someone of Catholic belief holding rosary beads. Anyway, I thought it was cool!

Lastly, I got a snow globe!!! Homesense do the best snow globes and my one from last year was my favourite piece. This one is a gold snow globe with a skull inside. Surrounded by the skull are flowers which are also in its eye sockets. There is black glitter to add to the spooky effect and skulls all around the base. The snow globe also plays a tune, but I can't place where the tune is from! 


I know that was a mini haul but they were literally only just putting some of their stuff out. I will pick up more things nearer to Halloween- hense this being called part 1! I've got my eye on some kitchen pieces and little felt animals which I think would look awesome in my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment