Tuesday 25 September 2018

BeautyBay Haul + Updated Z Palette

Hey!


BeautyBay had an offer for students going on last week so I had to take advantage!


First of all I wanted to replenish my stock of The Ordinary. I find they go out of stock a lot so I like to stock up so I never run out! I picked up 2 of the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% and 1 of Salicylic Acid 2% Solution. You can see my recent blog post on The Ordinary products here. Both of these acids are perfect for acne and I use them daily on different parts of my face. I've got sensitive skin and I don't find they dry out my skin. The Niacinamide dries out spots a little bit but that doesn't bother me.




I then wanted to treat myself to a new eyeshadow! I never buy myself new make up to try out anymore because I am on a student budget. This is Make Up Geek 'Curtain Call' which is a foiled cranberry red. It is so beautiful and I love wearing it! It is so shiny, makes my blue eyes pop and goes well with the red colours from my ABH Modern Renaissance Palette. There is barely any fall out. I own a Z Palette which I fill up with Make Up Geek eyeshadows. I haven't had a new one to add to it for a long time so it was quite satisfying putting a new one in!




Do you have any new make up or skincare products?

No comments:

Post a Comment