Friday 8 July 2016

Paperchase Haul

Hey all!


I've never written a Paperchase haul before but there's a first time for everything! I noticed Paperchase had a sale on this week so I made sure to buy a few things.


The first thing I picked up is the Galaxy pencil case. I am starting University in September so I needed a pencil case and this design just stood out to me. I love the colours and the galaxy so what more could I want?


Then I picked up a mini diary. I am definitely someone who loves to be organised. I adore making lists and I always make use of the calendar in my room, my to do list app and writing important things on a whiteboard in my room. I thought I would try out a diary and the good thing about this one is that it is small enough to carry around in my bag so I can write down anything on the go. It is also a mid-Year diary meaning it starts from July which works out nicely! It was only cheap in the sale so it doesn't matter if it turns out I don't use it much. We will have to see how useful it becomes for me.


The next two items are travel items. I am going to Tenerife at the end of the month and I wanted a new suitcase tag and passport holder. I embarrassingly admit that I still use a pink hello kitty tag and passport holder from when I was younger and I can't stand the embarrassment any longer! For a luggage tag I chose the Parkano luggage tag. I thought the colours were nice and it has plenty of space for writing your details on the back which I need because I have large handwriting! As for the passport holder I chose the Get Away stamps holder. I love travelling so I really liked how it has different countries stamped on it. It also has a plastic case around it which means it would be good if it got wet at all.


That's that! I love Paperchase and no doubt I will be purchasing from there again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment